Saturday, September 19, 2015

Let's start with ABC or DO RE ME?!?

Well I think Amy was the one who talked me into it.... Or maybe it WAS me!!!!!  Either way we talked about training and doing the Iron Girl Triathlon!!  Well I've been dealing with an injury for the past 2 years. To be honest I really don't know how it happened. I had/have tendinitis in foot.  After walking in a boot, 2 cortisone shots, physical therapy and many tears I feel well healed enough to tackle my/& Amy's next journey!  I watched Amy train for a 5K we were supposed to run together. Then I saw her for a 10 mile run.  Then I got to watch her train for a Half Marathon.  I do admit I was a little jealous and wished to be able to run next to her.  NOW we get to train together for a Sprint Triathlon!!

I was biking more this summer, due to my foot, and once Amy and I decided to take on training I started out on the Couch Potato to 5K. I've trained with this program before and it worked GREAT!!  Started it up again.  I also signed up for swimming lessons. I have a fear about the water and I've only had 2 lessons and I am feeling more comfortable and confident in the water. 

WE hope this blog will help any other aspiring Triathletes!!! 

Welcome to Our Journey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment