Saturday, September 26, 2015

Getting back in the saddle

Well I've been sick for almost a week.  I've ALWAYS had difficulty staying on a workout plan, such as running, then when I get sick I say.. Oh I'll start back up again and I never do. Well I started back running again.  YAY for me!!!! 
I was supposed to run Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  I feel pretty lucky to have gotten sick and switch my training now to Saturday, Monday, Wednesdays since so many races are on Saturdays!!  (P.S.  I didn't go to my swim lesson either)

I want to run as many 5K races as possible leading up to the Triathlon. I want to be as proficient as possible for the run. 

So if you get sick as soon as your able to"get back in the saddle"..... Saddle up!!!! Get back in the swing of things.  It's always best to have a friend or someone encouraging you. 
If not I'll tell you.. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary, I'm telling you - YOU CAN DO IT! I'm proud of you for sticking with it and getting back on track as soon as you're feeling better. And you better not miss your next swim lesson (imagine me shaking my fist at you) plus Mr. Jeff will be wondering what happened to you. :)

    ReplyDelete