Sunday, February 7, 2016

I swam a half mile!!!!!!!!

..........No you didn't... Yes I did... NO, you didn't.... YES I did!!!!! Ok so this was the conversation Amy and I were having on the way home from swimming.  Of course, Amy is correct.  No, I didn't!!!!!  Dang!!!!! Ok I should have swam 1.5 more laps!!! I swam 16.5 laps in a 25 yard pool.  My math was off, Amy's was NOT!!! :-)  Even though I didn't go a half mile this is the furthest I have ever swam!!!!!  I am beginning to feel more like a triathlete.  My brick workout last week, my ALMOST a half mile swim yesterday.  It's all coming together!!!  I never thought I'd feel this way but it's amazing what you can do when you set your mind and body to it.  My biggest supporter is God.  For with out Him I would NOT have gotten as far as I have.  Thank You God!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I had a picture to add to this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok in my defense, the conversation didn't go EXACTLY like that... Anyway, sorry Mary :) You're doing so AWESOME! I'm proud of you, Jeff's proud of you, just wait! Just wait till the big day when you've put in all the time and biking and running and swimming miles and we DO THIS THING! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete