Wednesday, February 3, 2016

BRick workout

I have done my first brick workout!!! Yay I survived!!!!!!  A brick workout is where you do a bike workout followed by a run workout. I've been wanting to try a brick workout for a while but I've run into some road blocks.  I live in Wisconsin and it's winter.  I would workout on my stationary bike and want to go running but the roads were icy.  I also just finished a sinus cold. I hadn't worked out in 9 days.  Today was the day. The roads are clear and my sinuses are cooperative.  I decided to ride my stationary bike for 5 miles and then run.  It took about 20 minutes to go 5 miles.  I tried to set my stuff out after I was done with my bike ride to change clothes because it's 34°F outside.  I couldn't find several things after my bike ride and I was delayed herring outside to run.  GRRRR!!!!!  I did it though, I got dressed started out and I ran!!! I ended up running 2 miles.  AT first I had a stitch in my side which lasted for about a quarter mile.  I fell pretty accomplished.  But right now my legs are tired and sore.  27.5 weeks till Triathlon Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment